Open topic with navigation
AlertSite UXM can summarize your website availability and performance data for a specific time period in a single report. You can create ad-hoc (one-time) reports, and also schedule reports to be generated and emailed to you automatically daily, weekly or monthly. Reports can be viewed as HTML or PDF.
To create or schedule reports, use the Performance Reports dashboard. To access it, select Reports > Performance Reports from the top menu.
Note: If you are going to schedule the report, select a Relative date range that matches how often you want to receive the report:
When the report is ready, you will see the Report Options and Details panel. Here, you can preview the report, email it, export the report data, or schedule the report to run regularly.
You can access the created reports later from the Document Manager. Reports are kept for their retention period or until you delete them.
Select the desired report type.
The monitors to include in the report. Depending on the report type, you can select one, several, or all monitors.
The monitoring locations the results of which you wish to include in the report. Depending on the report type, you can select one, several, or all locations.
The time range for the report:
- Relative – a relative period such as Today or Last Month.
- Exact – the exact start and end dates for the report. The selected period must fall within the data retention period of your account.
The maximum possible range depends on the report type.
Report-specific options for the selected report type. See the report descriptions for the available options.
Most reports provide filtering options to narrow down the report. The available filters are:
Status – Filter your report by the status of each test:
- Off – Show results of all tests.
- Show Only Errors – Show only tests that failed (status other than 0).
- Show Only Successes – Show only tests that were successful (status 0, regardless of the full page status).
- Custom Exclusions – Select specific status codes to exclude from the report.
Fullpage – Filter your report depending on whether the results include full page response time measurements in addition to the base page response time:
- Off – Show the results of all tests.
- Show Only Fullpage Results – Show only results that include full page response time.
Outliers – Filter statistical anomalies out of your report:
- Off – Show the results of all tests.
- Remove Outliers – The report will show the top 99.75% most commonly measured values, removing measurements that fall outside the statistical norm. Use this filter to get a better picture of typical response times and to improve detail in report graphs.
When using the Custom Exclusions data filter, select the test statuses to filter out from the report.
By default, ad-hoc (one-time) reports remain for one day in the Document Manager. Scheduled reports remain for three months. If you need a longer report retention period, contact your AlertSite Sales Manager.
You can keep a report permanently by saving it in the Document Manager.
When the schedule runs, it will create a report in the Document Manager and also email this report to the specified email addresses.
Tip: You can filter reports by type to find a report quickly.
Note: The report frequency (daily, weekly, monthly) is based on the date range selected for the report when it was originally scheduled. To change the frequency, create a new schedule for report and delete the old schedule.
Edit the schedule and change the report distribution list.
You can delete report schedules from the AlertSite 1.0 console:
Note: Existing reports created by this schedule will remain in the Document Manager. They will be purged when report retention period expires, or you can delete them manually from the Document Manager.
See Report Types and Report Column Descriptions.