Open topic with navigation
Settings > AlertSite Preferences
To view or change your AlertSite account settings, go to > Account and click AlertSite Preferences.
- Preferred email format – select None, Plain Text, HTML, XML or both HTML and XML. Any email alerts sent to your recipient will use this setting as the default.
- SLA Alerts – For service level agreement alerts, select the desired default notification option. This is used by SLA (MultiPOP) monitors.
- Suppress notification if ANY location can reach your site
- Send notification when ONE location detects an error
- Send notification when TWO locations detect an error
- Send notification when THREE locations detect an error
- Enable Alerts? – The default alerting behavior for all new monitors you create. Existing monitors are not affected by this option.
These will be the default settings when you add a new monitor. You can modify them for each monitor individually if needed.
- Set the default Monitoring Mode – Primary, Global Notify, Global Verify, Round Robin or SLA (MultiPOP) (for service level agreements). See Monitoring Modes for a detailed description of each.
- Enable Local Retry – If you want your monitors to include the standard second-try verification after finding an error condition, make sure this box is checked.
- Check Allow AlertSite QA testing so that your monitors will be included in AlertSite’s regression testing prior to deployment of any updates.